Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Where She Went by Gayle Foreman - Right through my Heart

Where She Went (If I Stay, #2)Where She Went by Gayle Forman

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Lately I've been fortunate enough to be tuned into some amazing books. This one just carries the torch and even that much higher. I revamped If I Stay in audio in anticipation of this book. I fell in love with that story all over. The audio was great. It has been a while, probably a little over a year, that there has been a book that I have read in less than a day. If not for my adult responsibilities, I know for positive that I would have read this book in one sitting. However, I read this book every chance I got, sneaking it when I probably shouldn't have. This book had my heart and soul enthralled and on the edge the entire book. This story had perfect dramatic balance and reading it was effortless and a pleasure. No one in this book is perfect, but actually flawed to the point of realism. I can see these people on stages performing or passing me in a public place. They are just people that had something happen and choices were made. These books are definitely books I aspire to make annual reads, true treasures. If you haven't yet go read them now.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment