Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Plain Kate by Erin Bow - Slow but Ends Well

Plain KatePlain Kate by Erin Bow

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


If it wasn't for the last two chapters of this book, I probably would have given it an okay. Leading up to the end, the book traveled a little slow for my taste. However, the book is being marketed as a middle grade and it may be just the right speed for a young person. I found some of the issues with blood a little unecessary but to each his own. I commend Ms. Bow for finishing the book with steadfast determination over the long haul. I totally can appreciate her effort. I have read many a review that really liked this book a lot. I'm just one reader of hundreds of thousands. If it peaks your interest try it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment