Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wings by Aprilynne Pike - This story grows on you from page 1.

Wings (Wings, #1) Wings by Aprilynne Pike


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
This book is a fast read because it is enticing and enjoyable. The plot moved steadily and sucks you in to Laurels plight of discovery. I wish I could have gleaned a little better sense of who Tamani is but I guess that will bring me back when the second book comes out. Loved David in this book, wish more boys were like him. (He reminded me a little of Ethan from Beautiful Creatures) I would probably have Chelsea's reaction if his heart should ever break. The spin on faerie anatomy is quite ingenious and was a joy to discover. I will definitely be in line to get the next instalment as soon as I can.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment