Friday, March 19, 2010

Twilight Graphic Novel - the visual abreviated version

Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 1 Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 1 by Stephenie Meyer


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I surprised myself and liked this more than I thought I would. Yes, it has some of the same issues that movies have that are adaped from books, like being true to the book. There were things and scenes that were not in the book. I love details and to have any part of something I love abreviated is a little dis heartening but I do understand why they did it. This is the visual cliff notes version of Twilight. The drawings are very accurate and I can appreciate the artist interpretation of some of the characters better than how the casting directors have done with styling the actors in the movies. Ms. Kims talent is evident and adds a refreshing turn to a wonderful story.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment