Friday, April 9, 2010

The Dead-Tossed Waves - As engaging as the first

The Dead-Tossed Waves (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, #2) The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
The Forest olf Hands and Teeth was my first ever zombie type book. I have seen several movies but by far my book experiences are so much better. The companion books stays right up there and does not disappoint. The characters are equally engaging and the twist and turns of this book are a surprise around every corner. The desparaness of the situation is evident from the start and never lets up. Its a take what you can get situation. If I would have been allowed to I know I could have devoured this book in one sitting. Thanks Ms ryan to your exquisite imagination.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment