Sunday, May 2, 2010

Rules of Attaction - Another twist to the story

Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry Trilogy, #2) Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I glanced a review before I read this book where someone said this book was good but the first book, Perfect Chemistry, was better. I don't agree. Yes this is the sophomore book of this series and the stereotypical fear is that the second is never as good as the first because the concept is not new anymore. Yes this book has gang involvement and yes this book pairs two people who would not normally associate, together, but it also takes a situation one step farther. I goes on to show how consequences of one persons decision go on to affect others as time goes on. I must say Ms. Elkeles books have just moved way up in my towering to read stack.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment