Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Capture by Kathryn Lasky- Thrilling beginning to a bigger adventure.

The Capture (Guardians of Ga'Hoole, #1)The Capture by Kathryn Lasky

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I honestly just got the books to read them before seeing the movie. After reading this first volume I really hope the film makers do it justice. I really liked this book and will encourage my son to read it. The main characters had very distinct voices and suported the plot well. There were a few times I felt I never really got to know a minor character or that things just moved to fast with that character to understand the intent or motive from them but overall all it was a good story that kept moving forward. There are also just enough hanging threads of questions to tempt the reader on to the next volume.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment