Monday, September 27, 2010

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick Stepping up the volume

Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2)Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


If I would have had the time I could have sat and devoured this book in one sitting. Becca has a skill of tempting her reader as the story goes. Giving just enough to make you jump to conclusions but not enough to be convinced you are right. It's like riding the archangel rollercoaster, steady suspense and quick drop action and then back to steady suspense and so it goes. I always hope sophomore books are as good as their predecessors but in this case I think it was better. I believe because we already know the characters and can accept their actions more freely. I really loved Vee in this book but am really curious to know how she will justify what happened in this book in the next book. And just how long do I have to wait? Now I know that getting the ARC sprinting through it just make for a longer wait, but still this book is a fantastic read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment