Sunday, October 24, 2010

Beautiful Darkness- Sophomore suspense

Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Three, Two, One WOW. This books was as good as the first. My fault is that I try really hard to figure out what is being set up as a suprise plot twist in the story. With this book I totally missed alot until the autors would have me know it and I just wasn't thinking as detailed as the world they created it. One thing I don't understand is how so many fans of this book can become so enamoured with John B when there is really so little to be known about him. This is the best plot tease to leave a reader wanting more in the next book. I have true feelings of angst for these characters and the unknowing of almost every part of this book. I reviewed BC in audio and moved right on to BD in print. I have started BD in audio and love that they kept the narrator. These books are true sothern gothic drama and a very enjoyable read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment