Sunday, October 31, 2010

Blood Oath the President's Vampire - Surprise secret service

Blood Oath (The President's Vampire, #1)Blood Oath by Christopher Farnsworth

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really enjoyed this book more than I thought I would. It was slightly like a Dan Brown historically detailed suspense with the paranormal mixed in heavily. Of course that fact that it was a vampire always draws me in but this was a newer twist than I've read before. I hope this author rights more about Cade. The chapters were short and to the point and kept the story moving forward rapidly. I would like to see more political trappings in future books if there are any. I this Mr. Fransworth left enough open that he could build on for sequels to come.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment