Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Help by Kathryn Stockett-More People need to get this help.

The HelpThe Help by Kathryn Stockett

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I found it funny that a few of my co-workers who had read this book thought it may not be one I would like. They were wrong, but the important thing is to try it and experience it and you may be surprised or you may not.

There are so many things I love about this book. The honesty in the writing. The way not everything is roses and sunflowers more like real life. I love the conflict of hope and reality. The one thing I wouldn't say I didn't like but I was hoping for is to see the antagonist get her come upins. I was also hoping for loose ends to be tied up. The ending is truly bitter sweet but maybe just a little to one side. I wish more people would read this book and consider how their actions reflect on others.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment