Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nightshade - Magic + Wolves + Shay = WOW

Nightshade (Nightshade, #1)Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


The first thing I loved about this book was the cover. It is gorgeous. I put it on my wish list right away. Then I started reading review on book blogs about people who had the ARCs, so I pre-ordered. When I got it in the mail I had already started other books. Then I got an invite to a chat with the author. I must say she sounds like a truly gifted person both intellectually and creatively as demonstrated in this book. Her marketing people are equally gifted by posting the prequel story of Shay and the YouTube videos. These were genius. I really enjoyed reading this book especially the last 100 pages and the ending GAH!! I went right out the next night and read chapter 1 of Wolfsbane. Ms. Cremer I bow to your take on the (for lack of a better word) "werewolf" legends. I like seeing them with control of the ability and lack there of in their lives showing the more human faults in choices and believing those how may wish to deceive. Bravo.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment