Monday, November 29, 2010

The Scorch Trials - The Thrill Continues

The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, #2)The Scorch Trials by James Dashner

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is another one of those series where the sophomore book continues the Wow. I would chrish the chance to sit and actually have a conversation with Mr. Dashner. I'm ositive it would be very interesting. How he gets the ideas for this story, I can not even begin to imagine. He describes the horrible perfectly and leads you to anguish like a detailed map. I sympathize for every character in this book, not only for what they do to each other (or are made to do) but to what is being done to them by Wicked. But just remember WICKED IS GOOD. I have not read his other series but once this one is finished I will definitely go back and investigate that one.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment