Thursday, March 3, 2011

Griftopia: bubble Machines, bampire Squids, and the Long Con That is Breaking America by Matt Taibbi -- Nuff Said

Griftopia: Bubble Machines, Vampire Squids, and the Long Con That Is Breaking AmericaGriftopia: Bubble Machines, Vampire Squids, and the Long Con That Is Breaking America by Matt Taibbi

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I think I heard about this book from one of the participants of a podcast I listen to (smartmouths). This books is full of information sometimes a bit too much and overwhelming. I did find it very interesting and made me feel a bit guilty about not being up on all the current events and happening in just our country alone. Granted this book is mostly a historical perspective it really opens an eye to what really goes on and how media and others are so very talented on putting a spin on or just covering up what they don't want you to know for their own personal gain. So many in this country of golden opportunity are loosing their conscience and humanity. It's a sad state of affairs.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment