Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sisters Red - Better than the original

Sisters Red (Sisters Red, #1)Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Almost nothing like Little Red Riding Hood, but better. Only the cloake(s) is the same. You get two for the price of one for sisters. You get double the perspective, one tarnished and driven by trauma and the other just trying to live and be real while staying loyal. I would have loved to have gotten a little more backstory on how the Fenris came to be, but that's just my thirst for lore perspective and spins. I would recommend this book to anyone wanting to sink into a tense story with an constant engaging plot. I will definitely be lending this book out and moving on to read the other Jackons Pearce book I have. Thank you Ms. Pearce for writing this.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment