Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwright - Postscript

Red Riding HoodRed Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwright

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is definitely the adult version and I really liked it. There were just a few smatterings of lines from the tale that were placed in just the right places. I need to see the movie and see if they were actually in the script too. I found it interesting that the script was a predecessor to this book. I think in all this was a good marketing tool but I don't understand why they put the last chapter online and not in the book. Going online to read the last chapter was all I did. I didn't see the need to browse the site because I already know I will see this movie (if just to see the cute Peter and Henry).



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment