Sunday, April 10, 2011

City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare - Definitely Dive into this one.

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


How could I give any of Ms. Clare's books anything but 5 stars. I could go outside the rules and give a six or ten but that would defeat the basis of the concept. Speaking of concepts Ms Clare has stepped up the pace. There were so many things in this story I just didn't see coming and can I say thank you. Being book four I am even more connected and invested in these characters. I love the setting being back in New York and the start of it seeming to be more of the day to day events that stew and twist into ultimate chaos. What else should we expect from Cassie. Peppered throughout are appreciated looks into to all the relationships, both young and adult. I do wish I had a better grasp of the fairy involvement. I'm sure it has strategic placement that will come to light in future books. I truly love these books and cannot get enough. Too bad the wait is a year. So off I go to devour the book again but this time in audio with Mr. Westwick and Ms. Quinn.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment