Monday, April 18, 2011

Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen- You'll Never Forget This One

Water for ElephantsWater for Elephants by Sara Gruen

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Wow, I wish I would have read this book sooner. This is one of those stories that is hard to put down and when you have too, you can't wait to get back to it. I must admit that knowing Robert P was cast to play Jacob in the movie, this was how Jacob looked while reading this book. Not necessarily a bad thing. I am eager to see if they do the book justice. This tale was engaging and dramatic in every sense of the word. There was tension every day for someone, somehow. I was heartwrenched to furious at times and was most sad for the scenes with elderly Jacob and people who really didn't value him. If you haven't read this you should.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment