Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Demon's Covenant - A good demonic taste in your mouth

The Demon's Covenant (The Demon's Lexicon Trilogy, #2) The Demon's Covenant by Sarah Rees Brennan


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
From the moment I started this book I did not want to put it down. I just needed to know what happened next. Unfortuantely life does get in the way. This book moved faster than the last because the foundation is already set. Every time I thought I had it figured out I didn't. Sarah definately has a knack for the hidden plot. I no longer see Alan as Dean from Supernatural but Nick is a more intense version of Sam still in my head, dark hair, pale and cute, if you know what I mean. I really need to find away to get an ARC of the next book because the demon leaves you wanting more.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment