Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner - Great and wanting more.

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella by Stephenie Meyer


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
This was a real treat. I really really enjoyed this book. Yes, I love how Stephenie writes. The flow is natural like watching a good movie. I LOVE the extra insite of the Volturi's involvement that we never got from Bella's perspective in Eclipse. Bree is such a tragic character, from a sad human existence to a short sad vampire existence. Yes, everyone knows Bree is destroyed and you enter this book know this thinking its just a story, but in the end I felt so heartbroken for her and I did not expect that. This was not like reading a newpaper article about something bad that happened, it was the Eulogy at the funeral presented by a dear friend. For me I have more questions since reading this and hopefully Twilight Source (Podcast)can get some answers from Stephenie when they interview her, 'crosses fingers'. Now If we could just get Midnight Sun. (I've only read chap 1/2 and feel so guilty for that. Holding out for the final version she wants us to have).

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment