Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wondrous Stange - Dangeous Fey that sting

Wondrous Strange (Wondrous Strange, #1) Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
I heard about this book from a website I follow and thought it would be a good read. I really love how Lesley's Fey are sinister and dangerous. I prefer my Fey this way. It make for a more dramatic and tense encounters in a story. These traits tend to convey unpredictability and fear. Kelley, the main character, was a tiny bit lacking for me. I don't get why the revelations made to her did not cause her more internal conflict. I got that Sonny's surprises were more of a shock to him. I really love Sonny. I immediately started the next book in the series and hope to see Kelley take charge and expand her range and level of intense emotions.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment