Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead - Does not Disappoint

Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5) Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
When I bought the first two books in the this series in 2008 I read them back to back in a week, which is pretty good for a working wife and mother of two boys. I truly loved this series from the beginning. Consistently each book has drawn me in treated me to adventure, conflict, and heightened emotion only to leave some part unanswered and me wanting more. This book maintains these same standards and brings in some political meandering and drama. I truly love Rose and all that comes with her. I love being in her head (and Lissa's) throughout the story. The covers of the books help too. Of all the YA characters I read, I would love to be Rose. I can appreciate the "brass ones" she has.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment